Material: Bolted Aluminum / Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel
- Complies with EN 13314 (fill-cover) and EN 13317 (base-cover)
- Pressure and vacuum vent fitted as standard for tank breathing. Various ratings available to suit operational requirements. Two vents may be fitted if required.
- Spring-loaded Pressure-activated fill cap provides emergency fire engulfment and venting
- Emergency venting capacity 7000m3/h air at 350mb.
- Automatic sealing of the vent in a rollover situation
- 20″ base-plate for access compliance with ADR.
- Two-stage opening allows safe release of residual compartment pressure before fully opening fill cap.
- Lockable – available with key lock
- Secure 24-bolt fixing as required by ADR.
- Lightweight pressed aluminum base-plate material complies with EN 13094.
- Security facility for padlock, wire or plastic seal.