- Permit flow in one direction only, and close automatically if flow reverses.
- Entirely automatic in action, depending upon pressure and velocity of flow,
within the line to perform their functions of opening and closing.
- Disk is flat accurately ground and connected to hinge by a spud and nut, but is free to rotate.
The hinge is mounted on a hinge pin which permits free rotation in internal lugs (sizes 3/8” to 2”) or body bosses (sizes 2.1/2” and 3”).
There are no external plugs on sizes 3/8” to 2”. Body seat is integral.
- This valve is not suitable for use on group 1 gasses or unstable fluids, as defined by the Pressure
- Temperature operating range: -10 to 186ºC.
Supplier: CRANE (UK)