Anti-Siphon Valve is designed to help prevent siphoning of an aboveground storage tank should a leak or break occur in the fuel supply line.
Installed on the top of an aboveground storage tank with a suction rod on the inlet and the fuel supply line (to a remote pump) on the outlet of the valve.
- Body: clear anodized aluminum
- Bonnet: powder-coated aluminum
- Cap: powder-coated aluminum
- Spring: stainless steel
- Poppet: hard-coated aluminum
- Screw: hard-coated aluminum
- Poppet Seal: Nitrile