Pressure Vacuum Vents are installed on the top of vent pipes from underground or above ground fuel storage tanks. The vent cap and internal wire screen are designed to protect the tank vent lines against intrusion and blockage from water, debris or insects. A normally closed poppet in the valve opens at a predetermined pressure or vacuum setting to allow the tank to vent.
Features & Benefits:
- A Variety of Pressure/Vacuum Settings – 3″ water column, 1 oz., 8 oz., 12 oz. pressure settings and 8″ water column or 1/2 oz. vacuum settings are factory preset and tested.
- Reliable Service – A self-guided poppet assembly ensures consistent seating of the pressure/vacuum valve.
- Corrosion-Resistant Construction – Duratuff® composite body assures a long service life.
- Easy Installation – The 523V is available in 2″ and 3″ threaded versions or slip-on models that provide for attachment to the vent line with allen head screws and radial sealing “O-ring”.
- Complies with NFPA 30 Requirements – For venting gasoline vapors upward.
- High Maximum Flow Rate – 7,000 SCFH at 2 psi pressure drop.
- 40-Mesh Stainless Steel Wire Screen – Helps prevent debris and insects from entering the tank vent lines
- vent lines.